Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Drug and Med this December
We are delighted to announce that the program for the 20th anniversary edition of ACI’s Drug and Med conference is almost final and will be available in the next few weeks. So far, we have over 30 in-house counsel confirmed to speak. We hope you will be a part of the community at this event, designed to facilitate discussion of the opportunities before defense litigators to better advocate on behalf of life-saving and life-improving drug and device companies.
Why the 20th anniversary event is a must-attend for you and your team:
- Network and brainstorm with the Who’s Who of the products liability defense bar This year’s In-House Advisory Board and faculty include over 30 attorneys representing over 25 diverse companies including Medtronic, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, C.R. Bard and dozens more. Our faculty of trial-tested defense advocates will share the methods that have worked for them in recent battles and provide specific advice for litigating effectively and efficiently. Plus, in-house counsel are invited to participate in a networking luncheon, designed to promote candid discussion about the state of the industry in a less formal setting.
- Get a balanced, 360 degree view of products liability litigation from key stakeholders. This is the only event which brings together not only an exceptional in-house presence on the faculty but also features 7 experienced federal and state jurists from around the country and top DOJ enforcers who will share their perspectives on this type of litigation.
- Participate in sophisticated and practical sessions tailored to appeal to masters in the field. This year’s agenda features new forward-thinking sessions on the topics sure to make headlines in 2016: torts premised on discovery violations, the future of off-label promotion, CAFA and personal jurisdiction, plaintiffs’ advertising, international products liability litigation, and more.
- Partake in the vibrant cultural resources that only New York City in December can offer, while mingling with hundreds of like-minded peers.
- Plus, new for the 20th Anniversary Edition, nominate a peer for ACI’s 1st Annual Champions of the Products Liability Defense Bar Award, created to recognize and celebrate the successes and achievements of leaders in the community.
Check back on the website frequently to see speaker and agenda updates, but in the meantime, CLICK HERE to see who is confirmed to date.
Very truly yours,
Nicole M. Turner, J.D.
Legal Analyst and Senior Conference Director