Mark Your Calendar for the 2016 Drug and Med on December 5-7 in New York City
Attend the only conference that gives you access to an elite
audience and targeted content to help advance your products
liability litigation strategy.
Why this is a must-attend conference for you and your team:
- Exceptional in-house participation – This is your once-a-year opportunity to brainstorm with top in-house counsel including General Counsel and Chief Litigation Officers from more than 25 diverse pharmaceutical and medical device companies and more than 400 members of the products liability defense bar.
- Federal and state judges and government enforcers - Gain a 360 degree view of products liability litigation from all the key
stakeholders featuring insights from top MDL and state court judges and a panel of US Attorneys and Attorneys General.
- The most relevant, forward-thinking content - Join in high-level sessions focused on your most pressing challenges and
opportunities including new sessions on 3D printing, biosimilars, and 3rd party litigation funding.
- Celebrate the achievements of leaders in your community - Participate in the 2nd Annual Champions of the Products
Liability Defense Bar Awards.
- Networking opportunities abound - Connect with your peers and colleagues in formal and informal settings.
Plan ahead: These Workshops offer intensive learning and intimate networking:
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Preparing the Rising Stars of the Products Liability Defense Bar: Meeting In-House
Counsel’s Expectations for Deposition Strategy, Prep, and Execution
- Pre-Conference Defense Counsel Only War Room: Lessons Learned From 2016’s Biggest Defense Victories
and Most Challenging Rulings
- Post-Conference Business Development Master Class: What Top Companies and Firms Expect from their
“Go-To” Regional and Local Counsel
Register early to ensure you reserve your place and to receive the best price! Group discounts are also available. Call 1-888-224-2480, fax your registration to 1-877-927-1563, or online.
Join the ACI: Drug and Medical Device Litigation group on LinkedIn to ‘meet’ your peers prior to the start of the conference; and follow us on Twitter @DrugandMed for industry news and exclusive discounts.
Copyright© 2016 American Conference Institute. All Rights Reserved