Mark Your Calendar for the 2016 Drug and Med on December 5-7 in New York City
We hope you will join this community of leaders in discussing the challenges that come into play in high-stakes drug and medical device products liability litigation and the opportunities before defense litigators to better advocate on behalf of life-saving and life-improving drugs and devices.
We are coming off the 2015 conference - our most well-attended to date with over 425 attendees and the highest in-house participation to date - still feeling motivated and inspired. On the whole, attendees applauded our diverse and dynamic faculty for providing actionable and practical tools for litigating effectively and cost-efficiently. Based on attendees’ feedback from last year and upon the advice of our In-House Advisory Board, here are some of the topics you can expect for the 2016 program:
- Defense Counsel Only War Room: Lessons Learned From 2016’s Biggest Defense Victories and Most Challenging Rulings
- General Counsel and Chief Litigation Officer Roundtable: “What Keeps Me Up at Night When Faced With a Products Liability Action”
- Striking Back Against Innovative Third Party Litigation Funding and Aggressive Attorney Advertising
- A Practical Guide to Using Tools in the Defense Arsenal to Fight Litigation Tourism and Frivolous Litigation
- Combating Plaintiffs’ Tactical Advantage in Discovery: Specific Strategies for Limiting Production and Cost-Effective Preservation Under the Amended FRCP Rules
- Exploring the Risks and Potential Products Liability Consequences for 3D Printing
- Avoiding Drug and Med Litigation Pitfalls Arising from Emergent Areas of the Law: Biosimilars, Personalized Medicine, Sunshine Act, and More
- The Rebirth of Daubert and Frye: Insights from Recent Successful Expert Challenges
- Enforcers’ Spotlight: Recognizing Behaviors Which May Raise a Red Flag for Enforcers vis-à-vis Products Liability
- Revisiting Lone Pine Orders in Drug and Medical Device Mass Torts: Never Say Never?
The 2016 conference program is currently under development, but please check back soon for the program agenda and faculty list.
Register early to ensure you reserve your place and to receive the best price! Group discounts are also available. Call 1-888-224-2480, fax your registration to 1-877-927-1563, or online.
Join the ACI: Drug and Medical Device Litigation group on LinkedIn to ‘meet’ your peers prior to the start of the conference; and follow us on Twitter @DrugandMed for industry news and exclusive discounts.
I hope you will join us this December in New York City for the superior content and networking which you have come to expect.
Nicole M. Turner, Esq.
Copyright© 2016 American Conference Institute. All Rights Reserved