With drug and device companies now facing jury verdicts totaling $9 billion, settlements reaching almost a billion, a reinvigorated FDA, high profile federal and state enforcement actions, and new preemption challenges, it has never been more vital to have the most up-to-date strategies for handling these costly and challenging cases. Featuring an industry-leading speaker roster that is uniquely qualified to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the difficult current legal climate, this year’s conference will provide you with the information and tools you need to successfully overcome the new threats brought by plaintiffs’ counsel while you network with peers from all across the United States.
Recurring highlights of this annual program include:
- Multiple networking lunches, breaks and cocktail receptions
- Complimentary participation in the preconference group meet-ups facilitated by in-house counsel
- Insights from over 70 leading industry speakers, including representatives from over 20 leading pharmaceutical and device companies
- Highly tailored track sessions which enable attendees to focus on core areas of interest
- The Judicial Panel featuring renowned state and federal jurists experienced in mass tort and products liability litigation who provide their insights on the latest hot button medical product issues.
The 2014 conference program is currently under development but please check back soon for the program agenda and faculty list.
- For Speaking Opportunities, please contact Stephanie Butler at
- For Sponsoring Opportunities, please contact Wendy Tyler at
- For media and association partnerships, please contact Nicole O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register early to ensure you reserve your place and to receive the best price! Group discounts are also available. Call 1-888-224-2480, fax your registration to 1-877-927-1563, or online.
Join the ACI: Drug and Medical Device Litigation group on LinkedIn to ‘meet’ your peers prior to the start of the conference; and follow us on Twitter @DrugandMed for industry news and exclusive discounts.
I look forward to seeing you in December!
High praise from prior Drug and Med Attendees:
“Good content and networking opportunities.”
December 2013 Conference Gallery: